Basic Policies of CSR Initiatives
Seven & i Holdings conducts its business activities based on its corporate creed of aiming to be a sincere company trusted by all stakeholders. We have stated the actions for realizing that creed in our Corporate Action Guidelines.
We aim to be a sincere company that our customers trust.
We aim to be a sincere company that our business partners, shareholders and local communities trust.
We aim to be a sincere company that our employees trust.
The Basic Posture of Seven & i Holdings Employees
- Provision of Safe and High-Quality Products and Services
- Maintenance of Fair and Transparent Transactions
- Cooperation with Local and International Communities
- Respect for Human Rights
- Respect for Diversity and Improvement of Job Satisfaction
- Preservation of the Assets and Information of the Company
- Contribution to a Sustainable Society
- Dialogue with Stakeholders
- Efforts Regarding Social Issues
Code of Corporate Conduct
- Compliance (Legal Compliance)
- Relationships with Customer
- Relationships with Business Partners
- Relationships with Shareholders and Investors
- Relationships with Local and International Communities
- Relationships between the Company, and Directors, Officers, and Employees
- Preservation of Global Environment
Policies for Each Measure
- Quality Policy
- Environmental Guidelines and Environmental rules
- Basic Policy Relating to Measures to Contribute to the Prevention of Global Warming
- Basic Policy on Sustainable Procurement
- Business Partner Action Guidelines
- Basic Policy on Social and Cultural Contribution, Social and Cultural Contribution Action Guidelines
Support for the United Nations Global Compact
Seven & i Holdings supports the 10 principles of the UN Global Compact, a worldwide framework for achieving sustainable growth, and carries out CSR activities through its core businesses to fulfill these principles.
Addressing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Seven & i Holdings is working to solve social issues through its business activities, with a view to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals* adopted at a United Nations summit held in 2015.
- The international community's shared goals for attaining the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment by 2030, in order to ensure all people enjoy peace and prosperity.